Tuesday 27 July 2010

The most romantic job - the search is on!

On Wednesday 28th July 2010, I launch the search for the 'Mercure Wedding Angel'. I will be doing a series of nationwide radio interviews with Mercure Hotels to begin the search for 2 candidates for 'the most romantic job' - the wedding co-ordinators at two of their flagship hotels. I will be guest judging the competition which provides a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to break into the wedding industry.
The website will be live tomorrow and I will post up a list of the interview times and stations in order that you can listen in to get the details if you are interested entering.
Off the back of this launch, Mercure have collated some interesting wedding facts and figures that I will discuss on air tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment